Meet Cromos Pharma at ASCO Annual Meeting 2022
We at Cromos Pharma are looking forward to learning about the latest advances in oncology research at the upcoming annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) that will take place on June 3-7 in Chicago, IL.
Vlad Bogin, Cromos Pharma’s CEO will be attending. Meet him in person or set up a virtual call by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We anticipate supporting many successful studies in the year ahead to help deliver more innovative life-saving treatments for cancer patients.
We look forward to sharing with you the advantages of partnering with Cromos Pharma including:
- International expertise combined with in-depth regional knowledge in Central and Eastern Europe (300+ clinical trials conducted in 70+ indications).
- Extensive PI/site and patient network (40,000+ patients enrolled from nearly 2,500 trial sites).
- Unparalleled patient recruitment – our team met or shortened project timelines in 95% of conducted trials.
- Extremely short startup timelines (e.g. Georgia where we assure a study launch in less than 2 months).
- Expertise in innovative, generics and biosimilar global studies (NDAs, ANDAs, BLAs, 505b2).
- Regulatory inspections and audits that attest to the highest quality of data: EMA in 2019 (1-week oncology site inspection); FDA in 2017 (2-week oncology site inspection).
- Clinical Development Strategy – we provide expert guidance on study design, favorable venues, local and global landscape to improve study outcomes.
You can also find out more about availing of Cromos Pharma’s special programs including:
FREE FEASIBILITY REPORTS
Free Feasibility Reports for Sponsors considering expanding their clinical trials into Central and Eastern Europe. You confidentially provide us with your protocol, synopsis, or trial outline and in just two weeks our expert team will deliver a detailed feasibility report including:
- Competitive landscape
- Review of local standards of care
- Historical recruitment statistics
- Regulatory requirements and timelines
- Realistic recruitment projections
NO PATIENTS – NO PAYMENT
“No Patients – No Payment” is Cromos Pharma’s proprietary risk sharing program through which we give our assurance that your enrollment goals, budgets, and timelines will be met. Simply put, if we don’t recruit – you don’t pay.
About Сromos Pharma
Cromos Pharma is a US-based, international contract research organization delivering fully integrated clinical research solutions, in all trial phases, across a wide range of therapeutic indications. Our expert team, comprised of 95% MDs, has extensive expertise in study design, medical writing, regulatory affairs, site management, patient recruitment and data management.
Cromos Pharma has experience in delivering success in a wide range of trial types, from biosimilars and generics, to successfully managing trials of novel therapeutics in a wide range of clinical indications. Our team provides full-service solutions to international pharma and biotech companies in high-recruiting regions, assuring exceptional data quality. Cromos Pharma combines global expertise with in-depth experience and knowledge in the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Central Asia, Republic of Georgia, and Turkey to offer exceptional patient recruitment. Our team has met or reduced enrollment timelines in 95% of conducted trials.
We provide accelerated study start-up timelines in our regions of operation. Regulatory inspections by FDA and EMA and site audits attest to the highest quality of our clinical data.
Established in 2004, Cromos Pharma has strong regional experience that is supported by a global network of offices. Its international HQ is located in Portland, Oregon, USA and its European HQ is in Dublin, Ireland.