Connect with Cromos Pharma at BIO-Europe Spring
Cromos Pharma is looking forward to taking part in BIO-Europe Spring this March 28–31. The event attracts more than 3,500 participants from over 1,000 life sciences companies representing 50+ countries.
Our Business Development Team will conduct one-to-one partnering meetings with pharma and biotech companies around the world to explore mutual interests and share our expertise in accelerating drug development.
Cromos Pharma Advantages
We look forward to sharing with you the advantages of partnering with Cromos Pharma including:
- 300+ clinical trials conducted in 70+ indications.
- Extensive PI/site and patient network – 40,000+ patients enrolled from nearly 2,500 trial sites.
- Unparalleled patient recruitment – our team met or shortened project timelines in 95% of conducted trials.
- Extremely short startup timelines.
- Expertise in innovative, generics and biosimilar global studies (NDAs, ANDAs, BLAs, 505b2).
- Regulatory inspections and audits that attest to the highest quality of data: EMA in 2019 (1-week oncology site inspection); FDA in 2017 (2-week oncology site inspection).
- Clinical Development Strategy – we provide expert guidance on study design, favorable venues, local and global landscape to improve study outcomes.
NO PATIENTS – NO PAYMENT
You can also find out more about availing of Cromos Pharma’s No Patients – No Payment program – our proprietary risk sharing program through which we give our assurance that your enrollment goals, budgets, and timelines will be met. Simply put, if we don’t recruit – you don’t pay.
ABOUT CROMOS PHARMA
Cromos Pharma is a US-based international contract research organization with 18 years’ experience in delivering fully integrated clinical research solutions in all aspects of clinical trials in all clinical phases across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
Our expert team boasts wide-ranging expertise in study design, medical writing, regulatory affairs, site management, patient recruitment, and data management.
From bioequivalence studies, biosimilars, and generics to successfully managing oncology, neurology, dermatology clinical trials – our team provides full service solutions to international pharma and biotech. Established in 2004, our international HQ is in Portland, Oregon, USA and EU HQ is in Dublin, Ireland.